Westlake Village, CA: As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, Autec Power Systems is committed to ensuring the safety of our employees while maintaining the highest possible levels of application engineering, manufacturing production and product delivery support for our customers and partners.
To our valued employees and business partners:
• Autec continues to comply with the Safer-at-home order as mandated by California’s Governor and we will continue to follow the state and local government orders regarding the quarantine.
• All employees are asked to continue to work remote, except for on-site essential functions.
• Non-essential third-party or vendor visits to Autec facilities are still prohibited.
• Business travel (domestic, local and international) for all employees is restricted.
• Autec Senior Mgmt is available and will continue to share operational updates as needed to ensure successful business continuity and support.
To our valued customers:
• Autec’s Customer Service Team will continue to provide frequent updates on orders and deliveries.
• Autec’s Technical Sales and Application Engineering Teams are available and providing high level design support.
• Autec’s website and on-line tools are continually updated to support our customer’s engineering teams working remote.
• Autec’s Global Distributor and Regional distribution partners are available to provide immediate delivery from stocking locations as well as provide expedited delivery and value-add support.
• Autec is continuing to develop, launch and stock new products to meet market-leading product design needs.
• Autec is continuing to support product samples upon request.
Please reach out to the Autec team by telephone, email and/or on-line video conferencing for support as needed.
We wish you continued safety and good health during this challenging time. Thank you for your continued support and all that you are doing to ensure the safety of your family and your communities.
Your AUTEC Team
Autec Power Systems is continuing to comply with the Safer-at-home order as mandated by California’s Governor to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and minimize impact to our state, local communities, and beyond. Compliance with this directive contributes to the continued safety and health of our employees, their families, and our greater communities.
However, as an essential business, Autec is continuing day-to-day operations and providing support of our customers and business partners on a remote-managed and closely-monitored basis. Until the mandate is lifted, we ask that you continue to contact the Autec team by telephone, email and/or on-line video conferencing for support.
When additional updates from the State of California become available, Autec Senior Management will issue updated status of business operations accordingly.
Thank you for your continued patience, support and all that you are doing to ensure the safety of your family and your communities.
Be safe and well.
Due to the continuing escalation of the coronavirus, California’s Governor has recently issued a Safer-at-home directive. While ensuring compliance with this directive and the safety and health of our employees, and their families, Autec is continuing daily business and manufacturing operations and support of our customers and business partners on a remote-managed and controlled basis.
The Autec team are now working remote providing support for Design and Application Engineering, Sample Requests, Customer Service, Order Processing and Delivery Status. Essential on-site functions including: QC Test Engineering, Receiving and Shipping are being carried out within our facilities in a tightly-controlled environment and scheduled to maintain priority expedited and timely shipments while ensuring the safety and health of our team.
During this time, we encourage you to contact us by telephone, email and on-line video conference as needed for continued collaborative support.
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding as we all navigate this new routine. We wish you all well and ask that you take the vitally-important steps to remain safe and healthy. Please consult the website of the CDC and WHO for the latest information for helping to ensure your safety and the safety of your loved ones.
Continue to monitor our PRESS RELEASES for updates as this situation progresses.
Autec Power Systems has been monitoring the coronavirus closely which has led to us taking the proper steps to protect the safety of our staff and customers while ensuring we still deliver high quality power solutions.
Due to the continued outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), effective immediately, Autec has suspended all business related travel through April 30th, 2020. In addition, on-site visits by personnel from outside organizations have been cancelled until further notice.
Throughout this evolving situation, Autec will continue to provide our consistent high levels of technical sales, customer service and timely product delivery support. For efficient and effective communication with Autec, we encourage our customers, distributors and business partners to engage with us by teleconference calls, online videoconferencing, and email. Product sample requests will be fulfilled by shipment instead of personal delivery during this time.
The health and safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority. As such, we are following all safety advice and precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the World Health Organization (WHO).
Please ensure all production order bookings and purchase orders are received and approved by Autec, no later than June 15, 2020.
Please rest assured that we are monitoring the situation as an international business, and staying up to date on official sources of updates and guidance from the government and authorities. For the latest updates and information please keep an eye on our press releases or reach out to your Autec sales or customer service contact. Be well and remain healthy and safe.
Your AUTEC Team