Welcome to Autec Power Systems
Autec Power Systems, incorporated in California in June of 1989, designs, manufactures and sells standard and custom AC/DC and DC/DC switching power supplies with output power from 3 watts to 12k watts.
Our product line conforms to the latest international safety agency requirements including UL, CSA, TUV and CE standards both commercial and medical. Autec has been ISO 9001 certified since 1998 including our engineering, design, manufacturing, QC, sales and purchasing departments both in the US and China.
- All of Autec’s medical models are 3rd edition UL/EN 60601.
- Autec has introduced our DC-DC LED driver line ranging from 30W to 150W. Please check the DC input tab under LED drivers for more information.
- Autec is pleased to announce we paid the first distributor bonus of $5,000 to Joe Fisher a hard working field sales person at Arrow Electronics who was instrumental in generating a 10,000 piece order for Autec’s high quality LED drivers. We would like to thank Joe and all of Arrow’s support personnel for their efforts.
- Thank you for participating in our customer feedback mission, your response is greatly appreciated for it will help us improve our business & practice to better serve you in the future. Congratulations Inger Lee!! You are the winner.
- Thank you to everyone who visited our booth at the LED Show.
- Autec is pleased to announce another step in our continuing efforts to provide green products. For all new orders our “LED” line of LED drivers will use all recyclable packaging eliminating the foam packing that was still used on some models. We appreciate our customer’s feedback that helped us in this change and welcome all suggestions and feedback for more improvements.
- Thank you to everyone who visited our booth at the Light Show West
- For those of you in eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois Autec would like to introduce your new manufacturer’s representative Micro Sales Inc. Click their name to visit their site for your specific FSR’s contact information.
- For those of you in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri Autec would like to introduce your new manufacturer’s representative CTec. Click their name to visit their site for your specific FSR’s contact information.
- Thank you to those who visited us at Strategies in Light we had a successful show that allowed us to meet many new and current customers.
- We had a successful BIOMED Device/Electronics East exhibit in Boston this year and would like to thank all those who visited our booth.
- Autec and Autec Light Controls will exhibit at LIGHTFAIR this year, please contact us for VIP passes to the show if you would like to attend and witness in person the unveiling of our newest cutting edge LED driver and control products.